Adding a smartphone to NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 plan?
mmmac

I have the NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 plan with 5 basic phones on the plan.  If I want to upgrade 3 of the phones to smartphones do I have to change my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding a smartphone to NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 plan?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you wouldn't have to change your plan.  You would add a tiered (i.e., $30 for 2 GB) data plan to each smartphone (and pay a $30 per phone upgrade fee).  However, if you upgrade at a retailer or through somewhere like Amazon or Best Buy, they may not have the capability to keep you on your current plan and you might have to switch to the Share Everything Plan if you upgrade through those entities.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you wouldn't have to change your plan.  You would add a tiered (i.e., $30 for 2 GB) data plan to each smartphone (and pay a $30 per phone upgrade fee).  However, if you upgrade at a retailer or through somewhere like Amazon or Best Buy, they may not have the capability to keep you on your current plan and you might have to switch to the Share Everything Plan if you upgrade through those entities.

HaveAndHaveNot
Enthusiast - Level 3

The above is correct.  You are more than able to remain on your Nationwide plan.  However,  depending on your usage once you activate your new smartphones is may be more cost effective to switch to a Shared Data plan.

0 Likes