After being with VZW for over 25 years (WITH FIVE LINES), I've had it, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
TGat
Enthusiast - Level 1

After going through the pandemic, in which both my wife AND I were out of work for the better part of a year, our credit took a hit. So, after being with VZW for 25 years and 3 months, "the system" limited the amount we can finance to $1000. Also, four of the five lines have all devices paid off. I broke my Galaxy Note 10+ 5G two days ago. I called, and was advised me Note 10 was NOT INSURED (all devices I finance through VZW have ALWAYS been insured, it was JUST this device, APPARENTLY. I was told I declined the insurance at the time I purchased my Note 10+5G (I never would have done that. Ever.) So my attempt to get a Galaxy S22 Ultra 512 and Galaxy 4 Watch failed because of my new found "credit limit". I would have to pay over $500 as a down payment, and the $500 would only get me the phone, no watch.

25 + years w/ VZW. 5 lines of service.

And now I am FORCED to look at other carriers!

I was ALSO advised VZW NO LONGER HAS A CUSTOMER RETENTION DEPARTMENT!

So if you think VZW has your back, they don't. It has taken me two days of phone calls, two days of reps telling me they will call me back (and NEVER DO). I also had a "supervisor" scoff at me when I said I had no idea the note 10 wasn't insured, and ask me why I don't ever look at my bill! A SUPERVISOR!

I'm disgusted. And without a phone now for the THIRD day! 

0 Likes