All Circuits Are Busy
TylerMcVaney

I can't make any phone calls to any other Verizon customers. I get the message "All circuits are busy" and I'm not the only one in my area having this problem!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All Circuits Are Busy
SINCITYJ

I have had that problem before as well. My text messaging acts crazy at times also.

0 Likes
Quebec99

Same problem here. I have had Verizon Wireless for 6+ years. My contract is up for the last month. My patience is almost up as well. 90% of the time, when I try to call my wife, another VW customer, I get that "All circuits are busy" message. Try again later. Does not seem to matter when I try. Also does not seem to happen if I call other people (AT&T)

0 Likes
RiteshL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am facing same problem, I have contract for 1 year now. I am asking Verizon to let me go out of contract.

How about you? have you tried negotiating with them, please confirm?

0 Likes
marvandlois

Same problem..

0 Likes
Jeanmarie3

Call customer service and see if advanced calling and HD voice are activated tell them to turn them both off it will fix your problem

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

AC1.0 wasn't around 6 months ago.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I've had this problem a few times last week and I don't use Advanced Calling.  I just thought maybe the cell towers were overloaded in my area.  The problem didn't last long though...after about 2 tries I was able to get the call to go through...

0 Likes
thumper3777

Im just outside of St Louis on the Illinois side and I have zero signal

0 Likes
bocaguy1202

just got new phone, receiving all circuits are busy...idiot lady on tech support cant figure it out, sends me to a very suspicious sounding "advanced technical support" who never picked up after an hour. Woman should be fired for dumping me on hold like that.

0 Likes