All circuits are busy
Customer91

I have been getting "all circuits are busy" for one specific number for several days. I have tried resetting my phone. The person does not have me blocked. Please help

0 Likes
Re: All circuits are busy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer91, not being able to make calls to a specific number is very alarming to me. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share what happens when the number calls your line? Also, confirm for me are you able to send text messages to that specific number?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Customer91

The person is able to call me and get through. I am able to Send text messages and they receive them. I am also receiving texts from them.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support  Does technical support have the ability/tools to trace a call to see where the 'all circuits busy' is coming from?  Being a former telco network engineer, we did call traces all the time to determine where calls were being blocked due to circuits being down.  Granted, it was not the wireless network we were tracing but I would think similar troubleshooting techniques could be used to determine if there was a cell tower issue somewhere.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6,

Thank you for messaging us here today. I know how important it is to know where the “all circuits busy” is coming from. Can you please share more information with me? What is happening with your phone? Are you experiencing this with all calls or just one particular number? What is the make and model of your phone? Is anyone around you having the same issue?

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support @jenniferl_vzw  You might read thru the thread as I am NOT the OP with the issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Customer91

@vzw_customer_support 

The message says "All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later. Announcement 8."

I am only experiencing issues when I call that particular number. I can receive calls from the number. Also, I am able to send text messages to and receive them from the number. I have an iPhone 6s. The other phone on my plan does not experience this issue when trying to make a call to that number.

0 Likes
Deed72

Has this been solved?  I'm still having this issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deed72, we certainly want you to be able to reach every person you call. Is this occurring with every call you make? Please share what happens when the number calls your line? Also, are you able to send text messages to that specific number?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
jadam1116
Enthusiast - Level 1

ummm why are you asking the same question over and over again?..... the OP has answered you 3 times now.  I am experiencing the exact same issue.... It is one particular number where i receive the "all circuits busy" message.  I can contact other numbers fine.  I am able to receive calls from the number in question.  I can also send and receive text messages from the number.  Please advise....if you're even capable...