Re: All circuits are busy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm eager to get this resolved, 1MadScientist. Does your wife's phone have WiFi Calling set up? Are the call settings the same on both devices?

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Durk2

I have a personal iPhone XR and a work iPhone 7 on Verizon.  Both receive calls/texts fine, but both unable to make calls to one number without getting the "all circuits busy" message.  Number I can't call has called me when I emailed them asking to call me, and they confirmed they've received calls all day.  Had this happen last week and thought it was a fluke, now I'm suspect it's a Verizon error.  For what it's worth both issues have been to same region where MO, IA and IL meet.  It's po-dunk country all over there, but why would I not be able to call people there?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one priority is to keep you connected. If this is only happening when you contact one number, then it does sound like an issue with this number. Have they checked to see if there is a block somewhere?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Our number one priority is to keep you connected. If this is only happening when you contact one number, then it does sound like an issue with this number. Have they checked to see if there is a block somewhere?

EllisandraC_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @ellisandrac_vzw   VZW Tech Support/Engineering needs to check the network to see if the calls are reaching the network and what is being done with them.  Maybe a dedicated/real time test with an affected customer to capture their incoming call that gets the 'all circuits busy' message will find something to resolve this issue with them and other customers?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
1MadScientist
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have very low signal levels at home. The Verizon tech support person said we are only 1 mile from the tower and should have better signal. His solution was to turn on WIFI calling, which we have both done. Same Samsung S10 phones with the same settings. We went through the setting with the Verizon support person.

0 Likes
1MadScientist
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not spend my day waiting for a reply. It would be beneficial to get an email whenever someone from Verizon asks for a response.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@1MadScientist wrote:

I do not spend my day waiting for a reply. It would be beneficial to get an email whenever someone from Verizon asks for a response.

There is the option (upper right as I enter this post) to check a box if I want the Forum to 'Email me when someone replies'.  I have it checked and get emails when threads I participate in get new posts.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Does this occur with every call you try to make or specific numbers? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
1madsci

It is one specific number. We have not noticed with any other number. Calls go through with my phone located a few feet away. We believe the settings are the same on both phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We totally understand that you are having the issue with both phones while having the same settings, 1madsci.

On the phone that is having this issue, have you completely deleted that contact and then re-added it as a new contact? If you ever sent a text to that number you would also want to delete the text thread as well. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes