An order nightmare this has turned into
ChampaNova

On July 11th I ordered 2 new phones and was going to trade my old phones in. It said delivery date would be july 13th.  So i waited n waited and no shipping information was ever sent to me.  So i called and they said my phones were on back order. I waited again and got on the chat and called again both said the same thing  again that it was on back order. So here it is 2 weeks later and still no phones but i did get an email from verizon saying my order was unsuccessful and it was canceled. But then the same day on my verizon app it says 1 of my phones shipped but has a zeropick as the tracking number this was july 21st.  So I've called everyday to find out whats going on and each time i have got a different answer. The 23rd i was told zeropick means that UPS lost my package. So i said cancel everything i don't want any of it. But was told i can't cancel it not until UPS sends the phone/phones back to verizon. So i said how are they going to send them back if they are claiming they lost them? I am so frustrated with this experience. Once this is resolved if ever i think AT&T just got a new costumer because this is unexceptable 

0 Likes
Re: An order nightmare this has turned into
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention today. We are here to help, and we will be sending you a Private Note shortly to get this resolved for you. *Bryan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, ChampaNova. Thank you for taking your time to reach out today. Don't worry, I am here to help, and get this resolved for you in a timely manner. Let's get into your account, so I can see what is going on with your orders.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth  *Bryan

0 Likes
ChampaNova

It just sends me to a blank page when i click on the link you sent me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the support you need in a timely manner, ChampaNova. Please send us a Private Note, we will be standing by to help ensure you are able to get the support you need with your order concerns. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes