And yet again Verizon wireless is unreliable in New Ulm, MN.
Hereticzen
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the Nth time we are getting all circuts are busy notices on four devices for over five hours.  I would not recommend this company to anyone, nor will we be renewing our contracts. This has got to be the Worst. Service. Ever.  And before you tell me to calm down, I've been working with verizon for over a year to sort this crap out. 250 a month for a freakin brick.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: And yet again Verizon wireless is unreliable in New Ulm, MN.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Hereticzen!

I want you to enjoy your VZW experience and I'm here to help because I know your time is valuable! What is you current zip code? Did you recently move to the area?

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did they ever offer you a network extender at a discounted price?

0 Likes
Hereticzen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, nothing.  Signal according to my phone is never an issue. 3 bars + at all times.

0 Likes
Hereticzen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im In new ulm, mn 56073 and I have lived here for about 21 years.  Have had verizon service for atleast the last 5.  its had issues with different phones, but never as bad as it has been the last two years.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hereticzen,

Thanks for the information. We're not showing any current alerts in the area at this time and no other reports. Also, reviewing the coverage area everything looks good, but there are some areas of opportunity based on your specific location. Are you aware if a ticket has ever been filed for your concern? Were any results provided to you?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hereticzen
Enthusiast - Level 2

North central end of town. Im wondering if my "new" phone was not refurbished because it originally had issues. Until my girlfriend comes to me and tells me her (galaxy s4) and her daughter (S4) are having the exact same issue. more often then im comrortable with I call either one of them and get the "  all circuts are busy" message.  No storms, No Net outages, Phone is on and tmk functioning. I have called and done trouble shooting with verizon chat. but they didnt tell me to do anything i havent done already. And they told me i would get a fall back but never have.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hereticzen,

This has been going on way to long. let get you back on track with your service. I am going to send a personal message so we can better assist and get this working.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hereticzen
Enthusiast - Level 2

no, nothing.  Smiley Sad 

0 Likes