Announcement 19 Call Restrictions
jwright1827
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday, everyone who had tried to call me was getting a message saying my number had call restrictions. I called Verizon and they reset my network settings and I appeared to have worked for a few hours. Now this morning, everyone is getting this message again. I have never had issues like this before. I'm so upset. My dog was in the hospital yesterday and they couldn't reach me. This is a serious issue. What is going on Verizon and why does this keep resetting? I reset all my settings on my phone this morning and restarted my phone multiple times with nothing working. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Announcement 19 Call Restrictions
Ill_External
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent 9 hours today trying to fix this same problem with reps throught the website chat. Nothing worked until I found a post online that suggested having the rep change your phone number and then change it back. It worked! But.. After doing this I freaked out because while I could instantly make calls, i was now getting a busy signal when calling my number and I lost the connection with the rep and couldn't log back into the website or app for about 20 minutes. But after those twenty minutes everything was back to normal. So if anybody else is having this problem and sees this post, ask the rep to try changing your number and changing it back. Saved me rescheduling my entire day tomorrow to go to a store. Still wish I could figure out why this happened in the first place...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwright1827, we apologize for the issues you are having with your calls. As a dog owner I know how vital it is for your vet to be able to reach out to you. We will ve delighted to help. I sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 

-Jacob

0 Likes
Ill_External
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent 9 hours today trying to fix this same problem with reps throught the website chat. Nothing worked until I found a post online that suggested having the rep change your phone number and then change it back. It worked! But.. After doing this I freaked out because while I could instantly make calls, i was now getting a busy signal when calling my number and I lost the connection with the rep and couldn't log back into the website or app for about 20 minutes. But after those twenty minutes everything was back to normal. So if anybody else is having this problem and sees this post, ask the rep to try changing your number and changing it back. Saved me rescheduling my entire day tomorrow to go to a store. Still wish I could figure out why this happened in the first place...

0 Likes