Annoyed with the return to warehouse refund process and time
WrapBoss

Seriously, how long does it take for the warehouse to process the mail?

1st I bought an accessory in which I did not need via my CC. (Long story about the sales rep 4/4/15)

2nd I was not sent a return label and no return label was on MyVerizon account.

Called CS 4/9/15 and was told they would mail me one (I have yet to receive it) and was also told to try a Verizon store to see if it could just be returned there and it couldn't.

Called CS again and was told she saw the request for the return slip to be sent to me and since I haven't received it, she would note the account since it was getting close to my 14 days to return the item and to try another VZW store to see if they could print a label there.

Went to the store, had the label printed, placed it in the mail and I have a tracking number confirming a returned accessory delivered as of 5/4. Called VZW and spoke to CS to confirm and have them document in the account that the tracking number shows delivered, was told it would take about 5 business days for it to be processed and for me to receive the refund of $43.**. Called 5 business days later and was told the warehouse has not processed anything as of yet for the returned accessory and to give it about another 5 business days. It's 5/19 and still nothing. My money was taken out within seconds, so why is it taking so long to get it returned to me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes