Another unlimited account with no Disney+ option
JasiuK
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have "THE NEW VERIZON PLAN UNLIMITED", which we've had since the middle of 2017.

I do not see the option (following all the directions I've found here and elsewhere) for the Disney+ promotion, either on the web page or in the iOS app. I see other options, like Apple Music.

I've been trying to do a chat w/ Verizon since last night to no avail.

If anyone from Verizon reads this, could you let me know if our account is eligible and, if so, how I can go about making this happen. Note that I don't have any Disney+ apps loaded yet and no Disney+ account, so it has nothing to do with that. I just don't see the option to sign up.

0 Likes
Re: Another unlimited account with no Disney+ option
mama23dogs
Legend

If you log into your My Verizon account, add ons, entertainment.  Disney is there if your account is eligible 

0 Likes
JasiuK
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I stated previously, it doesn't appear.  However, since I do have a "non-grandfathered" (i.e. recent) unlimited plan (New Verizon Plan Unlimited), I understand I should be eligible.

What I want to know (from someone who can say for sure) is if that is one of the plans that qualifies.

0 Likes
CHRNAR60
Hi, I don't know if you ever got the answer to your question, but I've had the same plan as you since 2017 and I was able to add the free year of Disney+ to my account.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to check-in and make sure that your issue was resolved CHRNAR60. Were you able to add Disney to your account with our free promotion?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes