Any plans on increasing cell reception with a Cell tower?
WHITEREIN

Are there any plans on increasing cell reception in Branchland wv, zip 25506, all other major carriers have added towers in Salt Rock wv, zip 25559

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cell tower
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that information, WHITEREIN. We have reviewed our coverage between 25557 to 25559 and the 25509 area. After review, we do see that there is need for improvement here. If you have any property or know a person who has land that may be interested in a tower in the area, you can use this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/biz/real-estate-inquiries/ .

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service where you need and when you need it is crucial, WHITEREIN. I do not have access to this information but would like to learn more about the issues you are having if you don’t mind explaining? What make/model device do you use? Are other Verizon Wireless customers having similar issues?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WHITEREIN

Everyone that I know that have Verizon lose/ have very spotty signal when they get to area code 25559. AT&T and Sprint have added towers in that zip code. We have to travel from area code 25557 to 25559 until we get signal. Had phones Motorola Razor, Droid, Galaxy S5, now the Moto Z Droid, all lost signal in those areas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that information, WHITEREIN. We have reviewed our coverage between 25557 to 25559 and the 25509 area. After review, we do see that there is need for improvement here. If you have any property or know a person who has land that may be interested in a tower in the area, you can use this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/biz/real-estate-inquiries/ .

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dukesmu

Coverage in Matthews, NC 28104 is surprisingly poor. Any plans to expand in this area?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best experience with our service, no matter where you are. I'm sorry to learn of any issues, and I can help. Tell me, what services are affected-voice calls, text messaging, data (without WiFi)? Is it happening in a specific location, or everywhere you use your phone? 

0 Likes