Any plans to upgrade coverage in Covelo Ca from extended 1x to 4g?
JAMROB76

Just curious as to how likely coverage in covelo, ca 95428 will be upgraded from extended 1x to 4g? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any plans to upgrade coverage in Covelo Ca from extended 1x to 4g?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Well if they don't then you won't get service as 1X/3G is being shut down at the end of December

0 Likes
JAMROB76

well that's good to know.  guess ill have to start looking for another provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMROB76,

We would never want to see you leave us at all, as we greatly appreciate your business. I'm sorry to read that you struggle with service where you're located. I would like to help make sure we find a resolution to your service issues. I do see that this area does have room for improvement. As we are always working to improve our network, regrettably, our network engineers do not provide us with a timeline of when or if the improvements will take place. What make & model phone do you have? What exact services do you have issues with? (Calls? Texts? Data?) Do you have access to wifi?

AliciaD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMROB76

My phone works fine when i get back on the verizon network. Its just

having to use a us cellular tower for service and that limits my phone to

1x extended.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 2:07 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’d like nothing more than to be able to provide services in every area our customers need it, JAMROB76. In certain areas we face challenges such as you seeing the “extended 1x” while in Covelo. What, specifically, happens with your calls, texts, and data when you’re in the extended 1x coverage?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMROB76

Dropped calls, text messages that aren't sent or recieve & voice mail that

I don't get until I connect to Verizon service. Data connection speed that

makes the old 56k dial up look like an Olympic sprinter.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 2:38 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMROB76, thank you for those details. We would like to gather more information. Have you heard of others with Verizon also experiencing these problems in the area? Do these problems happen indoors or outdoors? About how far do you have to travel away from the area to get better service?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
JAMROB76

just gonna suggest yall look at your own coverage map for 95428.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:55 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes