Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Any reason to stay with Verizon?
BARDIA17

Been a customer for 5 or more years and looking to upgrade phone. However, there isn't any discounts for existing customers. Verizon offers new customers $300 dollars off for new customers or add new line. Im not a new customer and I don't need another line. Service with AT&T is comparable and they are offering me $400 off a new phone. Not looking for Charity, but some customer appreciation would be nice. Maybe Verizon cares about there customers and maybe they don't. Loyalty goes a long way and Verizon up wants me to sell my privacy to get those rewards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any reason to stay with Verizon?
glitchedpixel

I don't get these threads. If you switch that's up to you, but please don't ignore all carriers do this. What happens 5 years after AT&T? You talk about T-Mobile, Sprint's and even Verizon's promos being better.

You aren't paying for exclusive phones anymore, you're paying for the network. A discounted phone to me isn't worth seeing "emergency calls only".

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
0 Likes
MRMAGILL

First, let me say that I am not a Verizon employee nor do I have anything to gain by this answer:

I have stayed with Verizon for many years due to one thing: Reliability. I live in Southwestern Oregon near the Pacific Ocean on one side, and mountains and forests on the others. I have had other networks before (AT&T and another local one) and  had to put up with spotty coverage and bordering-on-rude customer service. When I asked who I should change to on Facebook, 23 of the 25 replies said the same thing: Verizon for coverage and reliabilty; and its proven to be true. Only in the high mountains have I found anywhere I could not make a call from when I wanted to, and that (to me) is worth paying a little more than the discounted services.

Mark [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
boringusername

and in 2 years after you sign up for at&t you'll be facing the same situation. Are you going to play musical carriers every 2 years? Put $10 a month away. Also sign up for Verizon Up and use your credits on device dollars. You should have $300-$400 saved up to use on a new device. Then sell old device pay off new device

0 Likes