Anyone else get their Cyber Monday order canceled?
dvfd12

I ordered the Galaxy S8 on Cyber Monday for the promotional price of $10 per month. 3 days later the order was canceled and replaced for the full price. When I called and spoke to a representative they claimed they had a computer glitched that caused a lot of cancellations and  that she would submit a claim and have the promotional credit applied and it would take 7 to 10 business days to go through. Today I call to check the status and guess what??? It was denied do to incorrect information that the representative put in the form.  As I sit here I'm talking to Verizon and they are telling me that they had no such promotion at the time even though I have their order confirmation showing the discount. This is unbelievable!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else get their Cyber Monday order canceled?
lorenzop_vzw
Verizon Employee

dvfd12, we are thrilled to see that you have recently upgraded your phone, but are sad to hear that you have encountered challenges with having the promotion successfully applied to your account, especially after already having worked with previous representatives. Help is here. Based on the information that you've provided, I'd like the opportunity to review your account to provide a resolution. I have sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dvfd12

I sent you my phone number last week but haven't heard from you.

0 Likes
dvfd12

It's been a month and I've still gotten nowhere. I keep getting representatives that tell me I should definitely be getting the discount and that they see my order and that the system cancelled it, but no one can get it resolved. On top of that I received a letter in the mail with my name, address and account number on it stating they "haven't been able to reach me by phone to discuss my issue". The phone number in the letter is wrong and has a comma in it. Are these people for real? This has been my phone company for over 20 years and I've had the same number the whole time. Besides they have my name, address and account number but not my correct phone number? [removed] I have replied to the message here on the forum and still haven't received a call. The representatives have all "scheduled" call backs, but no one has ever called. [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
dvfd12

Update:

I was finally able to talk to someone that took care of this issue for me. Thank you Jerod H. for standing behind the promotion and working with me to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so glad to hear this, dvfd12. We want to thank you for the time and opportunity you've given us to assist you in regard to your reason for contacting us. Please let us know if you ever have any questions, issues, or concerns as we're here 24/7 to help. Enjoy the rest of your day from us here at the Verizon family we consider you the heart of!

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes