gift card
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was lied to, told by 2 reps and have pics of conversations. Was told I'd get 150 per line to switch from prepay to post pay. I was very specific about my concern and both times told I would indeed receive 150 per line X2. After almost 10 hours of hold time and talking to reps after denied I've received 100 per line gift card. Hours upon hours later I'm being told basically that's it and no one will do anything else! Total scammers, promise the world untill you're beyond return period then you're stuck with their halfway phone service and downright awful customer service!

Second my service is terrible at and around my home. I have no large buildings and live near a town that has service. I was promised before cancelation period that I would be provided a signal booster that would improve my in home service. They were supposed to be on back order, I now believe however it was just another scam! I'm being told there's no record of that conversation and that they do not give extenders away despite the ridiculously poor service in my home. I constantly have to move to be able to have a phone call. Worst company hands down that I've dealt with! 

Re: Anyone else lied to about gift card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, 97shlude. When did you transfer your lines? Please send us a Private Note for account specific support.

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've talked to numerous reps, wasted so much time and got 2/3 of what I was promised in a promotion that drove me to switch. Guessing I should consider myself lucky?? Bad business all around, not only was I shorted $100 owed me but I wasted 15+ hours on hold. At $25 a hour I should be sending a bill for $375 just to cover to this point! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

97shlude, we are sending you a private message to help assist you with the promotion and service concern. 

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was moved by a promotion I saw back in April. I checked twice with a chat rep to make sure I would indeed qualify for the $150 per line promotional offer. They both assured me that yes, I would qualify and receive that promotion. You can look through records I've tried over and over to finally receive $100 per line but not the $150 I was offered to make the move. Not sure what the holdup was but for whatever reason no one has honored the advertised promise of a gift card in the amount of $150 per line

0 Likes
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Private messages don't seem to produce results. I do not see a link even to send the private message from this discussion

0 Likes
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've replied several times to private messages, I don't believe anybody for a second that says they want to help or make things right. The only thing anybody with Verizon wants to do is make it look to anyone that can see this message as if they've done their part! Don't be fooled, they've failed time and again to respond or act to correct this issue!!! 

0 Likes
97shlude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no response from Verizon!

0 Likes
Madv877

My brother encourage me sign up with Verizon I chatted with a sales agent who told me about a $500 gift card promo that was being offered. I was curious so I asked if I could bring my own device and whether or not the promo included prepaid plans. The agent responded yes to both however, later I reached out to Verizon in reference to my gift card and they claimed it was only for post paid lines. False advertising!!! I am very unhappy I don't appreciate being lied to!

0 Likes