Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anyone know how to file a complaint with Tier 2?
thaddeusG

I've been trying to get my Apple Music subscription fixed since FEBRUARY! Everytime I call I get the EXACT same answers... Sign in/out, uninstall/reinstall, un-enroll/re-enroll  then they send me to Tier 2, we spend more than an hour on the phone, they say'll "we'll put in a ticket," and that they'll call me back. I then wait for a week, and ask if there's an update?  They say no, and then repeat the SAME process the last person did. Shouldn't an ongoing tag for 10months be a BIG READ FLAG?? At one point we even had an Apple employee, trying to falling this ticket with me for a couple of weeks, but apparently she got frustrated too!!! Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to talk to another rep that send me through the same process. How in the world do you get a supervisor

Re: Anyone know how to file a complaint with Tier 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

thaddeusG,

That's far too long to deal with an issue like this. I know how important it is to get everything working on your device. We want to make sure you don't have to keep dealing with this. Can you provide a few more details about what is wrong with the subscription? What happens when you try to use that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes