Apparently .....Verizon Service....CAN'T HEAR ME NOW!!!!.......>
wcb1044

Could not receive a call or text from my sick 10 yr old yesterday....Apparently .....Verizon Service....CAN'T HEAR ME NOW!!!!.......>I go from 0 bars to 4 bars within an hour or so of complaining yesterday....today, same location, same issue...no bars.....by the way VERIZON....when will you learn that you cant build a new tower with not enough bandwidth service abilty for thousands of people located within 4 city blocks...plus your service people don't call back as stated...So, if you get a service person by the name of "Mo"....don't believe "Mo"....Also, thought it was funny that VERIZON sent me texts to ask me about my trouble...when my issue was that I could not receive or send texts....WAKE UP VERIZON!!!! SPRINT and AT&T prob have better coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apparently .....Verizon Service....CAN'T HEAR ME NOW!!!!.......>
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wcb1044, I understand the importance of being able to receive calls and text from your sick child is important. Having service issues is no fun at all. I am here to assist. Are you aware of other Verizon customers experiencing the same issue? Can you provide the zip code of the area you are experiencing issues? 

Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes