Re: Apple Music Signup Issues
Gingerbeerdman

Not true. It’s still not working. Going to have to go to Verizon to get a SIM just to complete signup for Apple Music 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with signing up for Apple Music, Gingerbeerdman. I know how useful this perk is and I'm happy to help out. Were you signing up for the trial on Go unlimited or the free service on a line with Beyond or Above? What error message are you getting exactly when you sign up?

RyanM_VZW

Meador01

How do you do this?

0 Likes
Phantomom
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having a problem with getting Apple Music to work also.  Verizon sent me to Best Buy and the tech guys there couldn’t fix it.  They read online about the esim issue but my phone has a physical sim.   Verizon online chat ended up having me back up to the Verizon cloud and do a reset.  Ended up losing my contacts.  Still no Apple Music although it works on at least one of the other devices on our beyond limited plan.  Really disappointed in this. 

Lindsayb1977
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello boxermansr! I am having the exact same problem. I can get 3 of the 4 lines hooked up with Apple Music. But the last one won’t work. I was wondering how you were able to switch from eSIM to the physical SIM? 

Thanks for your help!

LB

Ltwalden
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any Solutions to this? We upgraded last night and can't get the phone that is the XR to be allowed to enroll in Apple Music. I spent over an hour with verizon on the phone this morning and I am trying to avoid having to go into the store for something they can't fix.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to see you are also having a problem with the Apple Music service, Ltwalden. Are you also using the Dual SIM (eSIM) in your device? I want to save you a trip to the store if possible. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Scotty25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine keeps saying this membership is already being used with a different apple ID but its the only one i have 

maninabag
Enthusiast - Level 1

No one at Verizon gives a heck! About this issue. They cannot fix it!!  Have been trying for 5 weeks to get this working!!  

maninabag
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tamara,

I have a Master Ticket in VZW IT that has been "being looked at" for weeks now. At the advice of VZW I cancelled my paid fro Apple Music subscription on Aug 3 2019...this service will still not work. I have the iPhone X with a physical SIM and have been to the local store and many many calls and many many Enroll/Unenroll cycles.

VZW should really address this or refund me the for paying for the premium plan I am subscribing to...

Sincerely,

Extremely Frustrated!!!!!!!