Re: Apple Music Signup Issues

Hi, can you please let me know where do you swap from SIM to ESIM and vice versa? Can’t find this feature on my cell. Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

6313323581, enjoying all that your phone has to offer is absolutely what we want for you. Which make and model phone do you currently have? Only specific phones have this option available. Here is a link that provides details on activation of the eSIM at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/esim-activation-instructions/.   LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
JAYGLADSTONENJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been unable to Enroll one phone (out of 3) on our family plan into Apple Music.  Contact customer "service" (LOL) several times.  Issue was escalated to Tech support twice and was told both times we would receive an response directly from them.  NOTHING heard in nearly 3 weeks.  Online CSR chat borders on incompetent and stupid. Was informed by one blockhead that Apple Music only works on Apple phones (I have an android).  Very annoying.  I am at the point when I am going to file a complaint with the State Atty. General over false advertising, overbilling, etc.  Verizon is "including" Apple Music but not enabling it.  At the very least, Verizon should be issuing a partial monthly credit for no Apple Music.  This is a Verizon technical problem.  I never enrolled in Apple Music on any previous phone.  Extremely annoying and frustrating.  Suggestions (other than switching to another cell provider?)

Chad73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am over this too. One chat agent said apple requires you to sign up with a card.  Thank God apple has an old card cause they tried to charge the 9.99.  Verizon doesn't make anything easy. 

0 Likes
Chad73
Enthusiast - Level 2

No and the Verizon agents are clueless! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all of our customers to get any promotional offer they should be getting with us, JAYGLADSTONENJ. We are here to help.

What plans do you have for each of the lines you are not able to enroll Apple Music with? What happens when you try to enrolled through the My Verizon account for each of those lines? 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-music-faqs/#sign-up

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
adr1974

I had the same issue and was able to resolve it today. I have five phones on our plan (mine, wife's two of my kids, and a line for our au pair). A year ago (when I switched to Verizon), I registered each phone with each user's Apple ID. No issues with Apple Music. One au pair left, and another arrived. I couldn't register that line with her Apple ID for Apple Music. Tried everything, nothing worked. Verizon told me to call Apple. So I texted Apple and asked them to unlink the Apple Music subscription from the previous Apple ID (which I had to provide, and it's a sensitive process. The email address of first.last wasn't found, but firstlast was). It took a few minutes, Apple unlinked the previous ID from the Apple Music account, and I was then able to register the new Apple ID. Hope this help! 

0 Likes
Jcobb014
Enthusiast - Level 2

The irony of the way they word that statement “You don’t have an Apple Music membership..” is that I have a student Apple Music monthly subscription and because of that I can’t use this offer because you’re already subscribed.

I suggest setting up a free Apple Music account if you haven’t done so and then see if the error still persists.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's extremely important for us that you're properly informed about our Apple Music Promotion. The following link will provide you with more information. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
mlcervi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!   I too wasn't able to enroll in Apple Music even though I was setup on the Playmore unlimited which includes it.  After 1 month and many hours on the phone and dozens of reps, we concluded the problem was that my account was originally set up with my business name and tax id, but then since I didn't have enough lines to qualify for business pricing, I was put on a consumer plan Play More Unlimited.  The system would not let me enroll, because it saw me as a business and therefore wasn't eligible.  I had to close the account, start a new one in my personal name and then viola... apple music worked no problem. Could this be a possibility for you too?  Fingers crossed!

Tags (1)
0 Likes