Re: Apple Music Signup Issues
marionmc

I had the same problem validating an Apple Music subscription included with a Verizon Unlimited plan.  First, I went to Verizon and verified that my phone was enrolled in an Apple Music subscription.  Next, I had to make sure that the phone was signed in to the same Apple ID that I used with Apple Music or iTunes Match.  In my case it was the Apple ID associated with my iCloud (same as [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]) account.  Once all the devices were signed into the correct Apple ID, go to "Music" on the iPhone and enable "Sync Library". After this, all was well.

0 Likes
theadsonholmes

I have had this same problem and have had no success in fixing it.

I had one phone one my line for a while, this was the phone i signed up for the free 6 months of Apple Music. My free 6 months ended on August 3, 2019. After this I was never charged for the $9.99 Monthly fee for apple music. My apple music is still going and I still haven't been charged for it to this day. I later added 3 more phones to my line and tried getting a family plan membership for these 4 lines. Set up family sharing and confirmed my purchase with Apple, then I get a message stating I already have an Apple Music account with my current service provider. I have called Apple & Verizon and seemed to get no help for anything. I cant seem to find a way out of this.

0 Likes
Pablikus

I just signed up with Verizon yesterday, two phones, both iPhones Pro Max. One was able to get Apple Music without any problems; the other one I can't. Hours spent yesterday and no result. Account says I am enrolled but when I got to use Apple Music it says "no subscription through Verizon." I have a physical SIM card. Not sure where to go from here. 

0 Likes
Pablikus

Since I was reading some people talking about the SIM card being the problem, I removed the SIM card, reset the phone, put the SIM card back in and it was able to solve the problem. Hope this helps someone. 

0 Likes
Bamboo7777

I'm having the same issue exactly Word for Word you have said where do I find the ESIM Is that my Sim card do I just pull it out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the access to your Apple Music subscription. I am sure we can figure this out together as needed. To clarify, are you stating that you have a ESIM or a physical sim card in your phone? What happens when you try to access the Apple Music option in your My Verizon account online? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Kmkraft

not sure if you figured it out.
1. Delete Apple Music

2. click on link from Verizon text

3. it will tell you there is no music app. 4.  Download the app from the link that says there is no music app. 
5. Open music from App Store after downloading

6. don’t click the join button, but look directly underneath. Says something like joined with Verizon wireless. 

7. click that and it should work. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes