Re: Are there any examples of GREAT customer service?
kmap
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really hate to say, but if you go on any other carriers forums you will hear the same thing over & over again "Can't wait to get off this service" they all have pros & cons, it's obvious by the forums....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Snn5! Thank you so very much for sharing your experience. You're right in that we don't offer an option to directly commend an employee. We offer an after-call survey that can do the trick. But, in the event there was no such opportunity, we can still target your feedback. I've sent you a direct message about this. Please reply there!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

How To: Direct Message

DionM_VZW

riverbender

0 Likes
Dnolan312
Enthusiast - Level 2

Possibly the best costumer service I've every had.  Nichole was very attentive,  patient and through.  I walked in the door frustrated and expecting leaving confused and angry like I had previously.  What I recieived was just the opposite. I was even given a bottle of water..  Nichole helped me set my new devices up and made sure I had no questions.  I actually left the store smiling.  Nichole even called the following day to make sure I wasn't having any problems .  What a wonderful person and experience!!!!y

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Dnolan312
Enthusiast - Level 2

This was at the Verizon wireless on state Rd in Springfield pa

tomarcap

I had a great experience with Jennifer B. in South Carolina.  Verizon's attention to customer service having CSRs like Jennifer are one of the main reasons I stay with Verizon and have for the past 8 years.  Truly one of the best CS experiences I have ever had.  very helpful and knowledgeable.  I wanted to say thanks to Jennifer.  Also, Can someone send me a an address so I can send a letter.  It is rare this day and age to have such great service.

Thanks,

Tom C  

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
jmimel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I usually have a pretty positive experience when contacting Verizon.  Most times I am doing things that the typical person on Verizon's service doesn't usually even know exists, example: sub accounting.  Frequently, the rep is able to handle my requests without issue and relatively fast.  Sometimes you will get someone who isn't exactly sure what you want to do, but I just try again.

You have to understand that Verizon (wireless and the parent company) has a workforce of around a quarter of a million people, you can't expect EVERY person to know every little policy or procedure.  I'm a software developer who handles support requests for our system, and I totally understand that no one knows every single part of our massive system, our customers are pretty understanding when I have to defer to someone else who knows what the h*ll they are talking about. Haha.  I try to give the same discretion when I call CS agents.

jmimel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ooops didn't mean to hit reply!

The other thing is that (rarely) customers will call and ask very specific, pointed questions. I know they are trying to game me and use my word against me with my management.  Anyways, it gets old very quickly.  So think about that next time you call.

0 Likes