Are you allowed to make two smartphone exchanges?
KevinA

Hello,

I purchased the Note 4 Frost White during the holiday season and exchanged it on 1/10 for the Charcoal Black version as I did not like the white version. I see that the Galaxy Edge came out and I am interested in purchasing the product. Is there a limit on the number of exchanges made? Can I make a second exchange to get the Edge? If there is a limit and I have reached that limit, am I allowed to return the phone and purchase the Edge? Please let me know if there is any way to get the Edge.

Note: The exchange period ends on the 15th of January (original device)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are you allowed to make two smartphone exchanges?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wrong link. Return Policy & Early Termination Fee - Verizon WirelessTT

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

EGgypsydanger
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sure if not a limit on times at least a limit on how long you've had the device currently. I doubt it's a 30 day policy. I'd bet if it were within the same week they might. No harm in going to ask though is there? Probably should asap and not wait for someone to answer here so as to not miss your opportunity

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

One exchange only allowed. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wrong link. Return Policy & Early Termination Fee - Verizon WirelessTT