Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aurora Village Shoreline store personnel obnoxious and rude
michaelbury

My wife visited this store today to activate a hand-me-down iphone 8 from our daughter to replace her iphone 5. Rob treated her like she was personally inconveniencing him and made her feel anxious about the questions he was asking and not explaining why he was asking. She and my son also witnessed the rude way you treated an older customer asking about an issue with her own phone. Here's a tip, Rob - not everyone cares so much about cell phone technology that they can answer your nebulous tech questions. Your job is to help customers get what they want, not make them feel stupid. I doubt she'll ever want to visit your store again, so if we need you I'll have to come myself. Perhaps then I can enlighten you as to what manners look like...

0 Likes
Re: Aurora Village Shoreline store personnel obnoxious and rude
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Both of those phones use the same SIM card size. Was there a reason why you couldn't have inserted the old SIM card from the iPhone 5 into the iPhone 8 to activate it without going to the store? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes