Auto-Pay
janemcgarry

I would like to enroll in Auto-pay but I receive the following message:  "Your bank is currently receiving your Verizon bill electronically and you'll need to de-enroll from eBill in order to enroll in Auto Pay. Then, return to My Verizon to enroll in Auto Pay."

To my knowledge, my bank is NOT receiving my Verizon bill electronically and I have asked Verizon support to help me track this down and to de-enroll from eBill.  After many chats and much time on the phone, there is no solution and the same message appears.  

End result - the promised discount for Auto Pay is not available to me for an unexplainable reason.  

0 Likes
Re: Auto-Pay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

janemcgarry, we appreciate you reaching out to us, and for bringing this concern to our attention. Rest assured you have come to the right place for help. I understand the urgency in having this resolved as quickly as possible, and to ensure that we're on the same page, can you please tell me if you have already spoken directly to your bank to make sure that ebill has not been added? The reason for my question is that we don't have the ability to manually add this without the consent of the customer which is completed on your end. We will be standing by at your earliest convenience for further assistance. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
janemcgarry

My bank does not have ebill on file for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange, janemcgarry. Our resouces show that if you get this message ("Your bank is currently receiving your Verizon bill electronically and you'll need to de-enroll from eBill in order to enroll in Auto Pay. Then, return to My Verizon to enroll in Auto Pay.") your bank has your Verizon bill associated with them and only they can help you. Please contact them again and ask them to review this for you further.

-Antonio

0 Likes
2Tru1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this exact same problem. We’re you ever able to resolve this?

0 Likes