Auto pay discounts issues
jeremymathewmoss
Enthusiast - Level 1

My last months bill jumped because my auto pay was automatically unenrolled. The only indication that I had was the Verizon flyer in my mail, which I assumed was sent to me by accident. Then I received my bill which is almost $100 more than it should be. I never cancelled my auto pay or paperless billing.

I have signed back up for these features, and I expect to be credited.

I want to make sure that I'm not paying for this mistake, please let me know what how I can have this rectified.

Re: Auto pay discounts issues
mama23dogs
Legend

Forum posts don’t always get attention from someone who is capable of fixing your bill. And if you’re back to work tomorrow, you probably will miss the window of opportunity to deal with someone here. Unfortunately for a messages eventually expire and then you lose contact with whoever it was you were communicating with. I had a problem last month and I finally just gave up on the Direct messages.

The virtual assistant which is a chat through your online account, or calling would be a better way of getting assistance efficiently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jeremymathewmoss, we've sent you a Private Note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
IaGeoff
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had EXACT issue that started in October 2023 after 2 years.. bill was $10 more a month yet still on Auto-pay yet started getting Billing statement.  

Contacted Customer service recently.  After 66 messages and 4 different people, STILL have support request unresolved.  Each time, get dropped and support request ends asking for more information !!

Unreal !!!!!!  

All I'd asked was for $30 credit for 3 months that Verizon clearly snuck in.  No changes on account history till I noticed in early December 2023... And turned back on.  No Autopay changes to account... somewhere their system removed the $10 credit after exactly 2 years.  

Saw this post, so decided to respond experience.  When I ask service representative HOW and WHY my account was changed in October 2023.... I get dropped.  

Absolutely an issue Verizon can't address nor credit even if you do contact customer support.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi laGeoff, as a consumer myself I understand the importance of accurate billing. As this thread is more than a year and a half old it sounds like a different situation with your account. We'll be happy to investigate with you. To keep your information secure, we'll be sending a Private Message. 

-Melissa

0 Likes