BEWARE OF LAFAYETTE CA VERIZON STORE -- FRAUD
Verizonripoff22

Went into the local Verizon store and asked a few questions about offers on new phones.  I stayed only about 5 minutes and left.  I did NOT purchase anything.  10 minutes later I received an email confirming my recent phone purchase.  I was like why?  I immediately went back to the store and asked the sales guy what was up.  He looked at my email and said, "Don't worry, that's only a glitch in the system.  I've seen this before."  Well, I get home and log into MY VERIZON account, and of course, this new phone order is there in the Verizon.  I'm currently on hold with customer service.  I think this sales guy was trying to increase his monthly sales quota or something.  But I don't want this dang phone.  Can't tell you how angry off I am.  My next phone call will be to the local D.A.'s Office.  This is fraud.  BEWARE OF THE VERIZON STORE IN LAFAYETTE, CA!!

0 Likes
Re: BEWARE OF LAFAYETTE CA VERIZON STORE -- FRAUD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your experience is too important to us for this to go unnoticed. You mentioned being on a call with customer service. What were the results? 

0 Likes
Re: BEWARE OF LAFAYETTE CA VERIZON STORE -- FRAUD
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this location a corporate store or a third party retailer? There is a difference. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes