Bad Cell Service?
CARMUR67

How do we get Verizon to provide better cell phone coverage in our area. I live in Surprise, Arizona in a community named Sierra Verde. I get cell coverage all around surprise and neighboring towns, but have dropped many calls at my house. I am a member of the Nextdoor app and recently read through a long thread of the same complaints. What can we do to get Verizon to take care if our issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad Cell Service?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you called customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to report the issues and open a trouble ticket to investigate it?

You can also look at AntennaSearch - Search for Cell Towers, Cell Reception, Hidden Antennas and more. to see where the towers are in relation to your home. Physical obstructions can contribute to reducing the strength of the signal.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to us that we take a closer look at your coverage area and improve your overall service, CARMUR67. It is troubling to hear of the many dropped calls and I'd be happy to help you today.

Just for clarification, are any other Verizon customers having the same trouble in the area? Besides the dropped calls, are you having any issue with data or text messages? Also, may we please have the zip code where you are experiencing the dropped calls? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CARMUR67

Steve,

There are many people in the community who are experiencing the same issue.

Again, there is a thread on the Next Door app for our community

specifically about this problem and many people have posted. I have dropped

phone calls and have failed to send text messages. I moved to this house in

June of 2016 and couldn't use the internet on my phone. I currently have

Wi-Fi with Cox. Guests that visit us experience the same thing. The zip

code for the area is 85379 in and around the Sierra Verde community. Please

keep me informed with any progress. Thank you.

Carlos [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

On Jan 7, 2017 3:21 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
tlabhart

Same issue for us and for anyone visiting Surprise, AZ.  I've called customer support and opened task tickets....all I get is pushback from Verizon.  Anyone with Verizon who lives in or visits Surprise has very limited service. If you are in a building and I mean any building, forget it.  You would think in a city of 150,000 and rapidly growing that Verizon would make a better investment.  It's pathetic.  Frustrated...

0 Likes