Bad Reception
E11productions
Enthusiast - Level 1

After moving to western North Carolina from Charlotte, we were told that Verizon had excellent reception-so we did.

Even in metropolitan areas, our signal is spotty-if at all.

why do we pay the same amount for service of those in larger cities, when we only get 1/2 (if that) of reception.

I urge everyone who gets spotty service to DEMAND 1/2 price of the bill each month.

Morganton, NC bad service

Lenoir, NC bad service

Blowing Rock, NC bad service.

we have NO signal at our home in the northern part of Lenoir.

Randy Davis
Re: Bad Reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know our customers expect the best from us and that is what we strive to deliver. We value our customers feedback as it allows us to grow and better our services. We are here and ready to offer troubleshooting support, we will be sending you a private note to gather more information and resolve this issue for you.

~Laura

0 Likes
nchtrs

I personally love the bot responses and constant transfers to different bots and reps, especially having to repeat my issue, the finally get a person, and their calls per hour process let them simply not rely and move to another chat. Super fantastic experience. I spent 4 hours and had zero resolution via the PM. Then the link broke and i coils not access the PM for the MyVerizon app. They will do nothing but pass you around until you give up. Horrible service for 2 weeks and worse support. Good luck Verizon doesn’t care, they only care about metrics for their employees not the customer experience.

s. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry that this has been your experience and what to make sure it is better. We are here to help and review your service in the area.  Please feel free to send a private note, so we can gather more information and resolve this issue for you. 

- Jose

0 Likes