Bad Service Area
fixthebadservicepleas
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I report bad service areas? Is there a website I can go to and input the address of the issue? 

Re: Bad Service Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have a working service for your area. With regard to your concerns what area are you speaking of? Please provide your address for review. -Jasper

0 Likes
fixthebadservicepleas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm talking about having no bars of service. So phone calls drop or don't go through. 

It happens most frequently around 12333 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064. All around that area (west of Bundy between Olympic and Nebraska) is horrible service, yet it's in the middle of Los Angeles. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely not the experience we want for you! When did you begin experiencing issues in this area? Do you know of any other Verizon customers who also experience issues with service in this location?  -Michelle

0 Likes
fixthebadservicepleas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi thanks for looking into this! I just started going in this area in March of this year and have this issue all day every day here. Other Verizon users also have the same issue, but non-Verizon folks do not have that issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We're sorry to hear about the service experience and thank you for patiently waiting. Can I have the ZIP Code for your area, so I may review your area for any open alerts? *Taylor

0 Likes
fixthebadservicepleas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same address provided in this thread: 12333 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for providing those details. I'm not showing any current network issues in 90064. What services are affected-voice calls, text messaging, data without WiFi? Does it improve if you step outside briefly?
-Jordan

0 Likes
fixthebadservicepleas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know -  I'm not reporting a temporary issue. I'm reporting a normal/all-the-time/long-term horrible service coverage area problem. 

I always have 1 or less bars of service. That will always translate to problems with all areas of service, including voice calls, text messaging, data without WiFi. The service problem is the exact same indoors and outdoors (so no change depending on where you go). 

It seems we are going in circles with these responses. All I'm trying to figure out is how to report a horrible service coverage area so you all can improve the coverage. As also previously noted, this only affects Verizon users and all other cell service providers have no problems. As such, it seems there is a service tower sharing issue that needs to be fixed. 

So how do I report that so you all address and fix the issue? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information fixthebadservicepleas. We appreciate your bringing this to us and want to gather additional details to continue. How far away do you have to be from the area before you start to experience better signals?-Candice

0 Likes