Bad Service
JHELVERI

I have been a Verizon customer for 10 years or so. I have never had a problem with their service until a few months ago. I used to have great service from anywhere in my town or house. Now i can not even get a signal when I'm in town. I have 3 phones on my plan and all three have the same problem from this small town. My wife's new s8 wont even get a signal while sitting on my couch. Americas largest and most reliable network sure has let me down. I am looking into other carriers now but i dont want to. My zip code is 38340. I am a half a mile out of town and if this gets any worse I'm gonna have to climb a pole to make a call or get one. Verizon u really need to fix this. How can I have full wifi signal and 4g but no bar to call with?      EXPLAIN THAT. Really frustrated with the service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have great service is always our goal JHELVERI. I'm sorry your entire family is experiencing issues at home. We also appreciate you being with us for 10-years, Let's get started with some trouble-shooting. I was unable to locate any reported issues in your area. Has there been any major changes in your area, bad weather or new construction? How far from your home do you have to travel to get service? 

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bad Service
JHELVERI

my service is bad thru out the whole town. cant say exactaly where but its patchy in places at best. standing on the courthouse lawn in the middle of town i got 2 bars. no g service at all.  if i move my left foot to the west then the signal is gone. am i gonna have to start carrying rabbit ears around with me just to make a call? seriously. try putting a tower somewhere downtown. very frustrated. i pay way to much money for a service i cant use. ive called and complained, done all the trouble shooting and resets. there is nothing else that can be done on my end. the problem lies within the service provider. fix this. verizion used to be great. not any more.

0 Likes