Bad cell service
greensled
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to report bad cell service at my place of work. On one side of the building I can BARELY get 3g and frequently drop calls, on the other side of the building I can get 4g service. The issues began in the fall. I used to get 4g service in my classroom, but in the fall it dropped off. Has a tower been out of service? It is extremely frustrating trying to use my cell data and I can't because it's so slow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad cell service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they open a trouble ticket to investigate the issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Bad cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greensled-

We want you to have the best possible signal where it is most needed. What zip code are you in? Are other people also experiencing the same issue?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes