Bad connection
CrystalM

Ever since I switched to the unlimited plan our service has gotten bad. We use to never have a problem with our signal but now we keep dropping calls or cant even get a connection to use internet. Is there a tower out? I live in Batesburg SC. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I primarily use my service at home, and I understand how important it is to have access to reliable service. Let's find out what's happening with your service. I reviewed the area of Batesburg, SC and while there are no current alerts in the area, there are opportunities here. How does service differ when using it indoors versus outdoors? What does your phone show for service and signal bars when in this area?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CrystalM

For the last two months it has been bad inside and outside my house. It is not like it us to be most of the places I go! The only time I have 4G signal with 3 or more bars is when I am at work which is in Lexington SC which is big town.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's two months too long, CrystalM. I understand that this is also impacting your calls. We have alternate solutions available to help improve your calls depending on your device. What devices are you using? What does your signal change to when you are at home, versus the 4G and 3+ bars you see at work?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CrystalM

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and my husband has a Droid Turbo. At home the best signal is only like one bar that is all I get inside and outside all around where I go. All the years I have had Verizon I have always had good service up until the last 5 or 6 months.

0 Likes