Bad experience at Verizon store
Vesna68

I wonder if kids that get hired to work at Verizon stores go through any customer service oriented training, or does anyone even care there about that?  I just had bad bad bad experience at Minnetonka store, it is corporate store, not one of small businesses. Guys were do non-respectful, so arrogant. Manager as well. They messed up yesterday my purchase, amd things happen. But instead of showing understanding and tryiyto fix it, they almost made me cry. They somewhat fixed it at the end, not exactly what thet told me yesterday, but I am happier with purchase price. But for that I went through such a miserable 30 minutes. Pretty much I was told to shut up and he will be talking. Until he realized they really messed up. But no apology or nothing. Just want to share here.

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience at Verizon store
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about the experience in our our stores. I apologize for any frustration that you went through. This is not our goal as we expect world-class service for you. It's vital that we turn this around and we lift up the feedback for you as we would never want this to happen again. I've sent you a private note so we can gather more details.  RyanM_VZW

0 Likes