Bad local service
vantine13

Hello, My mother and I have been fighting with our local Verizon store. They consistently loose our payments, and then our service gets disconnected. Currently we are with out service, and i have the payment receipt some one help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad local service
budone
Legend

This is a customer to customer forum.

However my question is where are you making payments? If a corporate store all payments are made into a machine. What is the address of where you are making payments? If a third party reseller there may be a much bigger issue

0 Likes
vantine13

Payments made at our local store. We went back asked to speak to a manager, the associate wouldn't let us. Thank you, I know that the form is customer to customer, I ask because I was in hopes another person could help. Mom and I decided just to make payments online but these store employees should not be still employed after this mess.

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
budone
Legend

but is it a corporate store? That is why i am asking for the address of the location so I can see exactly where you are paying

0 Likes
vantine13

Mountain home Ar the address is on hwy 62 .

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's a Premium Retailer, not a Corporate store.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

And that is the issue, it is not a Verizon Corporate store. This place can be doing any number of things with your payments.

0 Likes
EpJayhawks12
Contributor - Level 1

Make the payments online or call customer service

0 Likes
Not applicable

Typical of a store.

They have absolutely no interest in you as a human being, they see you as a depersonified dollar sign that ocassionally makes noise. I would move to take legal action.

0 Likes