Bad reception in Flemingsburg ky.
Mark719

I switched from At&t to Verizon. And believe me it was the mistake of mistakes. They don't tell you that the service in FLEMINGSBURG is bad. I'm less than a mile away from the tower. And if I'm at say family dollar or Kens Newmarket. I actually have to walk to the front door to get a signal. Consistently failed texts and no signal for calls. 4 lines at $285 a month. And my own mother that also lives in town. Has to either walk outside to call. Or use her brothers phone to call someone. But I suppose if the company put disclaimers about the very poor reception in FLEMINGSBURG. Then they wouldn't make any sales. I got our lines in maysville ky. They never mentioned any issues about FLEMINGSBURG. Even when I called either it was 2-3 days later. Over this issue. Because i couldn't stream a movie. The technician I spoke with. Told me about the reception problems. And mentioned they should be a disclaimer. He fixed it for a while. And i asked if I was going to get charged for the upgraded line. He's said no. Guess what? I'm now getting charged for it. So I tell everyone I see. That Verizon is a waste of money. But find out they already had experienced that. And one person took all her phones back to the Morehead ky store. Because of this same issue. But I have a better plan. I'm reporting this to the ky attorney general. And filling out a BBB complaint. Because if I took everything back. I'm out big time. I traded my iPhones I had on these accounts. 

0 Likes
Re: Bad reception in Flemingsburg ky.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mark719, have you reached out to Customer Service and asked for a Network Research ticket to be filed for your area? This action will result in technicians physically coming to your area if needed.

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Bad reception in Flemingsburg ky.
Mark719

I have contacted them. And a ticket was done. They found out the service is less than optimal in this area. But they didn’t do anything about it. But say the Maysville Verizon store. Should have told me about the service. And I was still locked into this 2 year contract. Because I bought these bogo phones. And I would have to finish my contract. And now here it is 2 years later. And the service has just got worse over two years. I asked them to let me out of my contract. And was told I have to turn back in the phones. I would  loose all the money I paid. And be out the phones I traded in to. And be out around $1,500 to $2,000. To be able to put me back in the shape I was. Before I got conned into Verizon’s service. I now only have 1 bar on my service. I’ve asked repeatedly. For someone from Verizon to come to Flemingsburg. And drive around and see how bad it has diminished in cell service. But nobody cares enough to do that. Knowing the service is not getting any better. But is actually getting worse. They know their tower is heavily congested. And Verizon keeps selling service. They aren’t warning anyone of this low cell service. I can’t see how this is legal. But I’m at a point. 

0 Likes