Bad service in Seattle, WA 98118, 98108 area codes
OCB75
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the past 2 month I have had horrible service and I live in the middle of the city of Seattle.

Before I had LTE service and now it goes between no service, 1x and 3G with few bars. I am a loyal Verizon customer and I am now highly disappointed and thinking about switching when my contract is up. I've had several conversations with VZW via twitter and have reset my phone back to factory settings several times and I still get the same results.

Labels (1)
Re: Bad service in Seattle, WA 98118, 98108 area codes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone are you using?

0 Likes
OCB75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using an iPhone 6plus. I've had this phone for almost 2 years and didn't have any issues until recently

O.C. Collier-Brown

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can utilize your device. Have you had the chance to go to a nearby store location to have your device's SIM Card replaced?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
OCB75
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I haven't. Do I just go in and ask? I've gone through all the trouble shooting I could do and don't wanna go through it again at the store. Can my account be noted?

O.C. Collier-Brown

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern OCB75. Reliable service is definitely important. If you take the phone to a VZW store they can replace the SIM card free of charge. They can access your account and review all the troubleshooting you have done with Customer Service.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
OCB75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will go in today

O.C. Collier-Brown

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes