Bad service
afralick74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched from AT&T to Verizon.. This was a horrible mistake.. My service is so bad! I have to use my phone for work. Nothing will load, messages will not go through and it drops call all the time!

Before AT&T, I had Verizon for years with no problems. I do not understand what has changed..

Re: Bad service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

afralick74

We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. I'm here to help. Where are you located (zipcode)? When did this issue start? Is the issue while indoors only, a specific location or everywhere you go (over a 10-mile radius)?

Edward_VZW

0 Likes
afralick74
Enthusiast - Level 1

My residence is 30655 but the service is worse at my place of employment, which is 30013..

When I had AT&T, I had no issues.

Its always been an issue.

I went back to the store a few days after I bought the phone and they added something to my plan that they said would help but it hasn't helped at all...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

afralick74,

I'm very sorry to hear that what the store did hasn't helped. We want you getting world class service where you need it. Do others in this area have similar issues? Does this mainly happen when indoors or is it the same when you step outside? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes