Bad signal
Camp1

I have a terrible signal 1 bar , super slow !! Zip 34420  

why is the service so bad ?? 

0 Likes
Re: Bad signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help. What type of phone do you have? How long have you been experiencing this? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
bobpol77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too!  06419

0 Likes
mcbsmom1

Same, down to one bar at home in the last two weeks when it’s been fine for years. CO 80513, ridiculous to be paying for service that has become completely degraded. Figure it out Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be without a reliable connection to our network mcbsmom1. Two weeks is way too long to have this issue. I am sorry if this has been your experience with our service. I would love to help. Having one bar is okay as long as you are not having any service issues. What type of service issues are you having? Does this only happen in your home? I know you have provided me the zipcode but this is a large area to review. May I have the nearest intersection and zip code? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
roberjam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your happy to help?  The service in Tyrone, GA (zip 30290) is terrible.  Bad reception & dropped calls.  Many folks have been complaining for over 15 years!  I live in an area with close to 100K people and I need a network extender just to have consistent cell service. So what's the problem?  You've had well over 15 years to fix it Verizon?  All lip service.  I'm sure I can find a cheaper carrier and pay less for bad service.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes