COOLASICE1999
Enthusiast - Level 2

I meant LTE advance, not xlte.

0 Likes
Re: Band 2 data speeds horrendous in Presque Isle, ME
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

COOLASICE1999,

I appreciate the extra insight to everything. We do want to find a way to speed things up for you! This area could have room for improvement. However, we would like to troubleshoot this a bit more. How long has this been happening for? Do both of your devices have the most up to date software on them? Please click this link http://vz.to/2bgDqSt & perform a device health check. When you have the results, please screenshot the pages & post it to us. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Band 2 data speeds horrendous in Presque Isle, ME
COOLASICE1999
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had this problem since we switched to verizon on the 6th.  both devices are Google nexus devices, one 6p and one 5x fully updated with latest software direct from google.  both exhibit the same behavior along with one of the csr's i-phone 7 plus from the presque isle store (he got 3Mbps with volte disabled).  I was able to find that early mornings i can get 15-20Mbps downloads on band 2, but come mid day  it drops to 1.5Mbps download due to congestion, barely able to stream a video, but my company provided galaxy s5 is able to get 15Mbps regardless of the time of day as it does not support band 2.

0 Likes