Beware of Verizon salesman.
war623

I received a call from a Verizon salesman a few months ago to see if I wanted to upgrade my MiFi for a Jetpack 4g.  He said it would cost $85 and I would receive a $50 rebate and it would not extend my contract  They did send the rebate but I happen to check and my contract was extended to 2014.  I called Verizon and I was told that I had agreed to it by a voice print.  I told Verizon that we need to look at the contract and the voice print.  They said that would be no problem and they would email it to me within the hour.  It's been 4 days now and have sent them another 2 emails and they just seem to ignore me.  Just beware of any salesman from Verizon.  I guess I'm stuck with this Jetpack which is a pretty good device.  I just hate being hoodwinked.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Beware of Verizon salesman.
Not applicable

I doubt the salesperson worked for Verizon. Probably a 3rd party retailer. i have never gotten a call from Verizon trying to sell me something in the 6 1/2 years I've been with them. Lesson of the day. Don't do anything on the phone on the spur of the moment. Were you planing on leaving Verizon before 2014? That new Jetpack is useless with any other carrier.

0 Likes