Re: Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

sorry let me re write this..... update...... yet again no support First call back now from Verizon  going on now 7 days (a full week) from the initial 12-24 hours they promised me that they would call back .. as stated from my initial call to verizon and filed the claim on the charger and another claim on damages..   In our conversation today No answers to my complaints no surprise, but rather  ask me questions as to why i wont turn over my phone charger, ive done told them atleast 30 times as to why im not turning over the charger, ive already sent pics of the charger and offered them to pics of thier own at the local coperate office , and of my hand as well as damages of the seat, but that wasnt good enough for them, Bottom line i am not turning over the charger , and the support i taked to the day before said i didnt have to turn over the charger, all the coperate store needed to see was the charger damages also said he would take pics of damages to seat and injury of my hand...  at the coperate office things went just the opposite , the manager at the store attempted to snatch my charger from my hands (they have surveliance cameras) to see  themselves and i hope they have audio recording as well to hear our conversation stating  what .... i said no but he could takes pics , of damages and injury , he wasnt interested he flat out said......... i hope  audio recording of the store should be able to pick  that up our conversation..

0 Likes
Not applicable

I liked your photo. This is America take and post as many photos you wish. Its not against the TOS here.

Not applicable

First, contact the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and report the issue to them. They will investigate and place into their database.

Next as another poster has said go back to the verizon store and simply swap it for a new one. It does have a one year warranty.

You will not get reimbursed for gas money or wear and tear on your vehicle. Would be nice if you could. But that would be an issue between you, your attorney and Verizon Wireless. Then maybe a judge.

The charger was poorly made in that when the electrical solder was applied it was outside the protective covering. With it charging it heated up and it solidified resulting in your problem. Verizon normally does not call back. They say they will to get you off their backs. You can file a complaint about their service at http://www.bbb.org

Good Luck

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Elector wrote:

I liked your photo. This is America take and post as many photos you wish. Its not against the TOS here.

Actually, they could be against the ToS if they "veer off topic, are unrelated to resolving the issue at hand".

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

i already got another charger , thats not the issue , issue is now thier support , and 50 pages worth of complaints im still waiting on, thier coperate store manager grabbing to take something out of my hand as one thing..

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

along with the other damages... as thier manufacture hasnt contacted me back with... yes bbb aaa atorney general is an option , but at this point in time im seriously giving verizon a chance to make a mutual agreement before this happens ... like i said im not going to give back the charger for them to investigate what went wrong i can do that myself...

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

i do not trust verizon enough to tell me... ,  cause 85 percent of the time ,that the charger  malfunction fault was due to moisture damage , or misuse , or someother excuse to get out of the damages done to property  and so forth, to get out of taking responsibility...

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

*note when i talked to manufacture of this charger, when we chatted he said, he can/could tell by the model number  and dc code with the pictures i sent him , as compared to other chargers that have burned up dealing with this situation, didnt say this exact charger tho... but other upholstery burn holes etc...

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

i dont personally take it as a off topic , because he was using it as an example to upload photos to this forum, i personally looked more into the options that were available thru the reply see all the option, i just used my mobile phone and upload the image from my phone , considering thats where the pics were, i thought it was easier than transfering to computer...

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

Thought i add some more pictures...IMAG0111.jpgIMAG0117.jpgIMAG0127.jpg

0 Likes