0 Likes
Re: Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

im just sitting out here watching airplanes.....no support as of yet

0 Likes
Not applicable

B33's photos were on topic. I cannot for the life of me see why certain individuals have this "I got to report this or that"?

If the photos were off topic the moderators would have addressed it. Evidently they were not.

B33 is harming no one. I enjoy his posts, even if others don't . And he does post off topic in the off topic lounge. I like reading everyones prattle. Makes mine seem more intelligent

Not applicable

If the charger was replaced, there is no reason for verizon to give you any more support. The device was defective, you exchanged it, actually Verizon is entitled to the old one back so trying to take out of your hands after they replaced it under warranty could go against you.

If there is a fire hazzard or electrical issue that is between you and the maker of the charger. Verizon did what they are supposed to do.

And as I said you will grow old waiting for calls back from Verizon Wireless.

Good Luck

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

Then the manufacturer can give verizon a charger as far as im concerned and if they wanna charge me for a new one..they can have the one they gave me ( both the manufacture and verizon are notified) of all the issues.....  As i have posted in previous post in this thread ,customer support via phone 1st intial call in.... I told tech support when i filed damage claim im not comfortable giving back the charger... I reported the issue to them when it happened, it was loud and clear i wasnt giving the charger back at this time..bottom line my first call in..... ( thats fine) or ok were his words... And then asked if he was gonna charge me for it.... And he said no.... ( they can have thier charger back) If they feel they want to charge me for it.....But your missing the whole point as a whole , and how thier support are handling this ...please keep in mind this is an open community forum in (verizon wireless services)

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

If any one has any questions and concerns, please feel free to contact me....

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

Also keep in mind ..... I have given verizon good reviews as well....what im saying in my own opinion is fair and honest.. I as well help other people in  the forum.... And havent been in this forum a week..

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

Correction not havent .... I have only been in this forum a week

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

Update ..12 oclock .....still very concerned , as i have gotten no support from verizon....

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thank you Sir.!