Bi-Weekly Payment with auto-pay
jaimarshall
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi! I've just joined Verizon after sixteen years of being a loyal AT&T customer. I am excited to experience the best network. One question I have regards auto-pay. As I am paid on a bi-weekly basis, like most, is there an option to process two auto-pays a month? Most of my bills are scheduled to be taken out in this way. Some may say "why don't you just schedule a budget yourself and stick back half the amount.?" I hear you, I just prefer to have it taken out every two weeks, when paid, from my account vs. one payment. 

Thanks for your feedback and welcoming me to Verizon! 

Re: Bi-Weekly Payment with auto-pay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome back to our family jaimarshall. We are happy to have you with us. We can answer your questions about auto pay. We do not have an option to set up two auto pays a month. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not possible.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

While auto pay twice a month is not possible, you could manually pay online twice a month. You could also set up autopay for once a month and manually pay half of your bill halfway thru the month and then autopay would simply pay the balance when the autopay date comes around.