Bill Keeps Rising
joemcgrathjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Has others Verizon Wireless bill have raised over the past few years?  I have gone from 60.00 a month to 100.00 a month.   For having 4GB, unlimited talk and texts.    I have been doing research on other competitors and havent had much luck,   I had Samsung 4 screen crack, went to a location said they coudlnt fix it and now have Samsung 7 which I will be paying 15.00 a month.   I am unable to afford this bill each month, have made the point to them, and no suggestions or assistance from them.   Any suggestions, changing carriers, or anything would be helpful in lowering my bill please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill Keeps Rising
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are the breakdown of the specific charges on the bill?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
joemcgrathjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

50.00 and 12% off from my employer

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That isn't the specific charges. Provide the data plan amount, line access fees, how many lines, device payments, insurance, amounts for taxes and regulatory fees. Look at the detailed bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

How can "50 and 12% off from my employer" be considered "specific" charges on a bill which rose from $60 to $100. "Specific" charges would be a breakdown of your bill AND would add up to your total.

For example, my bill for 5 lines with 15 GB of shared data is $167.

My "specific" charges would be:

Lines 1-4

$40 line access fee with a $25 month to month discount and $5 in taxes for a total of $20/line.

Line 5

$5 line access fee with $4 in taxes for a total of $9.

Shared data cost is $100 for 15 GB with a 22% employer discount for a total of $78/month.

Total = $80 + $9 + $78 = $167

Other example charges people may have would include insurance, phone payment, activation fees, late fees, reconnection fees, etc...