Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill
Daisey8

I have been getting my phone turned off after i make payment and getting charged late fees being denied to speak to live agents the only option is pay your bill or the phone hang up this

been happening several months im about report verizon 

this has been happening several months happened yesterday  so i had to find store pay my bill woke this morning phone off again same thing again but financial services  is closed today so no one could do anything but get money it would come right back onit took tooth nail 5 hrs before she made itcause agent nicole made it happen after talking to several others people  also calling and talking to people overseas they are trully the the ones who is charging me and turnig it off cause i ask fir an American agent they trying to argue 

0 Likes
Re: Bill
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Are you paying the bill in full or something else? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Daisey8. This is never the experience we want you to have over several months and we are determined to help. We recognize your time is valuable and I'm happy to resolve this issue. How long ago did you make payment? May I ask to confirm how payment was submitted?  

-Lorenzo

0 Likes