Daisey8

I have been getting my phone turned off after i make payment and getting charged late fees being denied to speak to live agents the only option is pay your bill or the phone hang up this

been happening several months im about report verizon 

this has been happening several months happened yesterday  so i had to find store pay my bill woke this morning phone off again same thing again but financial services  is closed today so no one could do anything but get money it would come right back onit took tooth nail 5 hrs before she made itcause agent nicole made it happen after talking to several others people  also calling and talking to people overseas they are trully the the ones who is charging me and turnig it off cause i ask fir an American agent they trying to argue 

0 Likes
Re: Bill
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you paying the bill in full or something else? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Daisey8. This is never the experience we want you to have over several months and we are determined to help. We recognize your time is valuable and I'm happy to resolve this issue. How long ago did you make payment? May I ask to confirm how payment was submitted?  

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Daisey8

I paid with my bank card and and check sometime im still getting rude services left on hold and not being able to talk to digital assistant and hanging up on the phone I'm trying to transfer my daughters phone Verizon to Verizon I have credits they would not add to my service they demanding 400 and also all of sudden my vetran discount has been removed had no idea for year's 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best experience possible, no matter what you are contacting us about. I'm sorry to learn about what happened, and I'm here to help. So we can continue, please send us a Private Note. Thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes