Billed for a cancelled order
scottwken
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered a S22 Ultra online with next day in-store pickup. About 30 minutes later, I thought better of it and cancelled the order. Received an email that said the order was cancelled and I'd receive a refund of money paid. However, I'm still being billed for the phone on Installment Billing (placed on the line when I ordered the phone) and I have yet to receive a refund on the tax and upgrade fees I paid. I cancelled the phone about 30 minutes after I ordered it and now Verizon appears to be charging me both monthly as well as keeping my money paid--for a phone that I never got. We've been with Verizon since 2005---looks like it's time to move on. 

0 Likes
Re: Billed for a cancelled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for such detailed information. We certainly will do everything we can to get this resolved for you. We're sorry to hear that the In-Store Pickup  resulted in the order being canceled. 

Typically, the credit refund is applied quickly. I apologize for your inconvenience. Please check with your banking institution to see if you've received the credit refund. Please let us know, as we'll investigate further for you if needed. 

-Robert C.

0 Likes