Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Billing Dispute for Charges on a line never registered nor activated
Cleansistah

On October 11, 2021, I added TWO lines to my account making a total number of lines on my account FIVE. The two new lines could not be port over the old numbers (from another carrier) that I wanted, so they were assigned NEW numbers. However, my bill was then almost $600 for a total of SEVEN lines. I've been debating this back and forth and back AGAIN with "support" and have been told: 1. the charges will be credited (they weren't); 2. VZ has no record of a credit request; 3. would $30 credit be ok?; 4. My bill is past due (because I'm not paying the 129.95 for the additional lines, but DID pay the rest of the bill). 

Any guidance or actual HELP from Verizon would be just great.  😠

#customerservice #accountcharges

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute for Charges on a line never registered nor activated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Welcome to Verizon, this sounds like an easy fix. I'm sorry you have been experiencing so many issues. We have sent you a Private Message here on this forum. -Dolores

0 Likes