Billing/Fraudulent Add ons
FedUp100

Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone who actually does something for the customer service at Verizon? I had to call three times to get a line cancelled after the phone was already returned for a trade in. I ordered Iphones under the buy one get one plan and had Addons placed on my account that were not authorized by anyone. I called twice about emails threatening to cancel my phone discount and they assured me that it was just a computer  generated message but sure enough they cancelled my discount. They said it was a mistake and corrected my next bill but not my current bill, so basically they have violated the terms of our agreement.   we went for years without problems but now there is no one that can help you. It's like they hired a bunch of people from Direct TV.. HELP!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Billing/Fraudulent Add ons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have an excellent experience no matter how you contact us. I'm sorry to learn about any issues with your account, and your promotion. I'm here to help you. Besides this message, I will also send you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
FedUp100

So Verizon's response to my complaint was to acknowledge that their own undertrained and ignorant employees were wrong when they told me that I had nothing to worry about. They did not "intentionally" overcharge me this month but they still refuse to credit my account stating. that they have reapplied my discount to starting in March.  So the terms of agreement do not apply to Verizon--only to you, the customer. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any confusion regarding promotional discounts, FedUp100. We make every effort to be transparent about our deals and promotions, please note that BOGO credits can appear on your next bill or can take 1-2 billing periods to appear. You can confirm this information on number 1 under "Buy one, get one (BOGO) deals" at this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/device-deals-faqs/). 

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
danbfarming
Enthusiast - Level 2

did this ever get resolved?

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes