Billing/contact issues
Nmoore790

My family and I upgraded our Verizon phones and account in August 2021. We were quoted a price for our new phones and services. We have been charged significantly more monthly than what was agreed upon. I still have the salesman‘s name and phone number however the number no longer works. We have repeatedly contacted customer service who agree we are being overcharged and have given us credits back still not to the price that was agreed-upon but better than nothing. Those credits we were given then disappeared the following month. I have also contacted the messaging service through the website and have not had any luck there at all. We also have visited our local Verizon store but they claim they cannot help us because we purchased online. We have spent several hours trying to dispute this and this seems to be our last ditch effort to reach out to someone who may be able to point us in the right direction. I feel like I am a hostage to Verizon as I cannot get out of the contract without excessive fees I just want my phone the way it was and paying a reasonable price. HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Billing/contact issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Nmoore790 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with your new phones, so thank you for reaching out to us. Price quotes would be using the same information that is already available on our website when it comes to promotions and plan changes, so where exactly are you seeing different information? What contract fees are you referring to, as we have not offered contracts in several years? There's a lot more going on with this that we'd need to know about, so please send us a Private Note to continue.

-Russell

0 Likes
Nmoore790
I have spent over 10 hours on the phone trying to get my bill figured out. I would like a phone number of someone I can get in contact with that can help rectify this problem. Every time I speak with someone they say the credits will be applied monthly. They are credited for one month and not again. This is super frustrating. We have been with this company for 20 years, paying our bills on time every time. At this point, I would seriously give the phones back and go elsewhere if wasn’t so expensive to do so.  Very unhappy with the customer service we have received with no permanent resolution!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Have you looked on Verizon‘s website to see what the prices for plans and phones published on the website?

There are no unpublished plan prices. The published prices are the only prices that Verizon will honor.  

Prices on the website include a $10 per phone line auto pay and paperless billing discount. That means if you have five phone lines and are not signed up for both auto payments and paperless billing you are paying $50 a month too much.  

if you participated in some sort of promotion for your phones like one of the trade-in deals, the credits on your phones do not start right away. They usually take 2 to 3 months and are retroactive.

If you are paying your bill in full and on time, using auto pay and paperless billing, you should get the credits as expected.

if you’re still having a problem, File a better business bureau complaint online. The complaint is forwarded to Verizon‘s upper management and someone will call you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Nmoore790. We want to make sure that you receive the assistance you need with your billing concerns. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes