Billing cycle.
Cire87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, so here is my question, hopefully someone can help me out here.

I am eligible for an upgrade next month, July 27th, ALSO my contract ends on that day too, which was an unlimited data plan (don;t really wanna get rid of it but nothing I can do), BUT my billing cycle doesn't end until August 6th. When I upgrade everything, will it take effect right away OR does the new plan start after the 6th?
     So basically what I'm asking is, will I still get the last 6 days, of my billing cycle, of unlimited data or what?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing cycle.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you become eligible on the July 27th, your contract can't end that day.  All contracts that end prior to 1/1/2014 become eligible for an upgrade at the 20th month point of the 24 month contract.

The plan change will most likely take affect that day you upgrade the plan unless you get the option to backdate it to the beginning of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cire87
Enthusiast - Level 1

According to "My Verizon" image_png.png

<< Image edited to remove phone number >>

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Cire87 wrote:

Ok, so here is my question, hopefully someone can help me out here.

I am eligible for an upgrade next month, July 27th, ALSO my contract ends on that day too, which was an unlimited data plan (don;t really wanna get rid of it but nothing I can do),  You don't HAVE to upgrade and your unlimited will not end at contract end if you do nothing and keep your current phone and plan.  It will simply continue on a month to month plan until YOU  make a change.

0 Likes
Cire87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was originally eligible in March but then it changed to July.

0 Likes